- Care plan assessment – known either as a Comprehensive Annual Care Plan or a Standard Medication Management Assessment,
- Administration of injections,
- Assessment and modifying prescriptions based upon individual patient needs,
- Prescription renewals,
- Assessment of prescriptions for emergency needs,
- Assessment for initiating medication therapy,
- Medication assessments to ensure safe and appropriate use, such as refusal to fill a prescription or a trial prescription,
- Tobacco cessation services,
- Standard Medication Management Assessment for diabetics, and
- Administration of publicly funded vaccines, such as seasonal influenza.
Stop in or call for an appointment for an AHC Medication Review with one of our friendly Pharmacists!
Albertans with valid Alberta Health Care (AHC) Insurance Plan coverage may be eligible for the following services at no charge:
Pharmasave 3005 serving Magrath, Alberta