- first dose available to anyone over age 18
- second dose available 4 weeks after first dose
- third (booster) dose available to those over age 70 and 8 weeks after second dose
- third (booster) dose available to First Nations, Metis, Inuit persons over age 18
- third (booster) dose available to Health Care Workers with direct in-person contact with patients who received second dose less than 8 weeks after first dose.
- FYI: the 2021 flu vaccine can be given at the same time as the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
After many weeks on being unavailable, a limited supply of the Moderna (Spikevax) vaccine has finally reached our fridge. We also have a supply of the Pfizer (Comirnaty) vaccine, if that is what you need. Call to book your spot. Most recent guidelines are:
Pharmasave 3005 serving Magrath, Alberta